Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Gunpla Update


HGUC 1/144 Kampfer
Here's the complete model of the HGUC Kampfer. Wow, it looks really good. The detail is great, and the HGUC should give it justice in terms of accuracy. I've mostly avoided the 1/144 scale, but the recent HGUC releases have really been making me want them. The quality of these models is just...promising. Maybe I'll get ahold of this one in August.

1/144 Enact(Demo Colors)
I preferred the Over Flag over the Enact, but seeing the completed model with color, it looks really nice. I'm not going to get it, but it's definitely worth noting. Still an August release.

HGUC 1/144 Rick Dom IIYep, it's the Rick Dom II. I never really liked this design, even if it was predominately featured in a bunch of Gundam shows. Well, it's coming out in HGUC so you be sure that it will be treated with respect. August release. Yayz.

HGUC 1/144 Sazabi

It was released in late June, but I can't miss up a chance to mention it. This is the pinnacle of HGUC models. The Sazabi is always the highest quality of any line it's been represented in, and the HGUC is no different. Look at it, it's so freaking pretty! Aaah! Excuse me. Anyway, yeah, OH MY GOD.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin