Thursday, March 04, 2010

Gunpla News: MG Wing Gundam!


This is quite possibly the most exciting gunpla news I've heard in years. The original Wing Gundam is getting MASTER GRADE TREATMENT! Finally! The Katoki version was great, but what I really wanted was for the original anime version to get master grade. My wish has finally come true! In other news, the Gundam X is being rebooted with a HG 1/144 model. Hopefully the X gets a MG too.

-----------------------
MG Wing Gundam
April Release
Price: 4200 yen
-----------------------

My god, I don't know if its because I love the Wing Gundam so much, but this model is looking bloody terrific. The proportions are great, the colors are accurate, and everything is just looking so good. This is definitely a must-buy on my wish list.

------------------------
HG 1/144 Gundam X
April Release
Price: 1890 yen
------------------------


The GX looks great as well. The 1/144 Gundam X models were the first line of models I ever got in my life, so this is quite nostalgic for me. Those old models were quite brittle, especially compared to today's standards, so this upcoming release should be promising. I hope to see more of these in the future.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin