Saturday, September 17, 2011

R/C Helicopter - Syma S107G



Man, I just turned 20 but I gotta say, remote-controlled helicopters are fun as hell. I've been wanting one for a long time, so I went ahead and bought one that was cheap and highly recommended. Searching through countless products, I gotta say, there's no better chopper than the Syma S107. I'm no expert on RC helicopters, but I've tried a few other models, and this one is almost flawless and flies great.


Again, I'm no expert so I'm not about to turn this into a review. I just want to say, I could definitely get into this hobby. Flying RC helicopters is no kid's hobby, these things are definitely adult toys. Most of the other models on sale are extraordinarily more expensive than the S107, so I'm going to need a lot of money as usual~


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. SYMA S107G is a nice model and flew it with very little effort. No problems with the hover or flight at all. As soon as it starts not wanting to climb, cool it down and then charge. After the charge and it's ready to fly again. Flew it in a helicopter hangar and brought it straight down with no problem. Outstanding helicopter and I’d recommend one to anybody that would like an excellent starter electric RC helicopter...Read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Brand New 3 Channel mini rc helicopter is the world's newest, most durable and stable helicopter. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!For more informatino about the Rc Heli's VISIT HERE


    Regards.
    Andy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin