Monday, October 14, 2013

MG Gundam X, MG Proto Zero


My god; a lot has happened since I've been out of the loop. I rarely keep up with gunpla news, so whenever I decide to check up on it, I find a ridiculous handful of good news. Let's see...

The oddly named "Proto" version of the Wing Zero has already been released as a Master Grade. There goes that spot on my MG wish list. YellowSubmarine blog has an out-of-the-box review of the model, so check it out here.


Looks great. It love that it has a few quirks whilst being true to the TV design. It's not what I was expecting, but it's satisfying nonetheless. Take a look at some of the other pictures in the review. There's a lot to love about the small intricacies in this model kit.

Anyway, the other news (that I'm actually way more excited for) ...
The GX is getting the Master Grade treatment! Here's the link from Gundam Guy. I'm just...so happy. Anyway, I was actually JUST about to get the HG 1/144 model, but it looks like I might wait for this instead. Guess I'm getting that HGUC Unicorn...


And the final release which pretty much completes everything I've ever put on wish list. It's not a MG, but it's plenty for the time being. The Double X is finally getting the treatment it deserves with an HGAW 1/144 release. It hasn't had a proper model kit since the old Gundam X line, so this is great news. Here's a few pictures from a painted build by ZGMFXG.


So much to get, so little time...and money...



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin